DataSift Inc. is the leading social insight platform, enabling companies to aggregate, filter and extract insights from the billions of public social conversations on Twitter, leading social networks and millions of other sources. DataSift provides access to both real-time and historical social data to uncover insights and trends that relate to brands, businesses, financial markets, news and public opinion. Key investors include Scale Venture Partners, GRP Partners, and IA Ventures. DataSift has offices in San Francisco, New York, and Reading, U.K. For more information, visit www.datasift.com and follow us on Twitter @datasift.
We’re looking for an accomplished Product Manager to drive our product management , definition and delivery at DataSift. Reporting to the CMO and working closely with our engineering team and executive team you’ll be able to demonstrate your skills and achievement across the following areas:
- You’re able to translate and aggregate customer feedback into structured product ideas, roadmap/backlog and plans to communicate the strategic value of delivering a new service or feature. You will be the bridge between tech and market so you’re equally comfortable talking with our engineering team, customers, our sales and customer success leaders and our CEO;
- In addition to a sharp business acumen, you have the technical depth to help you translate a high level vision into a set of releases, user-stories and sprints. You’re able to debate with engineering on the technical merits of how best to meet market requirements.
Qualifications & Skills:
- We run agile at DataSift, so you need to be an A+ in user story development, daily stand-ups with developers, working in sprints and release cycles, and getting-to-done. You have a lean-startup approach and passion for metrics to analyse product success and evolve based on feedback.
- You’re passionate about great design and, while not a UX specialist, regularly build wireframes and storyboards to communicate the requirements and flow for features;
- DataSift is a social data platform, so you need to be able to talk apis with our technical customers, not just business customers. You’ve probably worked in a platform-business before. A strong understanding of the social technology market is a bonus;
- You’ll work closely with Product Marketing and Marketing to launch new products. You’ll need to be able to concisely articulate the value-proposition for new products, and co-create presentations and deliverables for launch;
- Attention to detail and a process-driven discipline is a must. This is an individual-contributor role, so the ability to manage and execute on multiple projects and initiatives in a fast-paces environment is a must;
- Experience in delivering SaaS/Cloud services, Big Data and Social media applications is a huge positive;
- 5+ years experience in a product management / delivery role
All job offers at product-manager.me from DataSift:
|Technical Product Manager||DaaS, Social Media||Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdon, Europe|
Product-Manager.me © 2012 - 2018 - version 0.17